There were legitimate questions this offseaso

AudioGL is in Beta right now. Help out, and report a few bugs.

There were legitimate questions this offseaso

Postby panxing18 » Sat May 18, 2019 5:58 am

n about whether Kyle Rudolph was going to be a part of the Vikings’ future.But not only is the veteran tight end still there Armon Watts Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , he declared himself to be in his prime.According to Andrew Krammer of the , Rudolph sent a message with his wardrobe, walking into the offseason program wearing a sweatshirt which read “Lots of game left.”“When you’ve played a lot of football in this league and your name’s been around a long time, everyone just assumes you’re in your mid-30s and on your way out,” Rudolph said. “That’s not the case with me. I feel like I’m just now starting to get into the prime of my career. I was at the Masters this weekend Minnesota Vikings Jerseys Stitched , so I’ll use a golf analogy: I feel like I haven’t hit the back nine yet. I still feel like I have a lot of football left and, as the sweatshirt said, a lot of game left.”Rudolph turns 30 this season, and is entering the final year of his contract. While his $7.625 million cap number created reasonable suspicion about his future, there has been no word from the team on a restructured deal or an extension in the works.“I would love to help our cap situation Armon Watts Jersey nfl draft ,” Rudolph said. “But that’s out of my control. That’s between Rick [Spielman], Rob [Brzezinski] and my agent.”“I’m just trying to find out where I fit in.”He’s still one of the most productive players at his position, and hasn’t missed a game since 2014. Coupled with new play-caller Gary Kubiak coming on board, he could be hitting his prime at just the right time. It would be inaccurate to say that the Minnesota Vikings fired Mike Priefer from his job as the team’s Special Teams Coach. Priefer’s contract expired this past Tuesday, much like Kevin Stefanski’s deal did. However Custom Armon Watts Jersey , rather than accept a new deal in Minnesota, Priefer chose to take his services to a new team instead.Shortly after it was reported that Priefer would not be returning to Minnesota, the announcement came down that he was accepting the same job with the Cleveland Browns. The Vikings did offer him a contract, and he reportedly had interest from several other teams, but he made the decision to move on.It’s not entirely surprising to see Priefer make this move. He’s an Ohio native Discount Armon Watts Jersey , and grew up cheering for the Browns. His father was a long-time coach in Parma, Ohio, which is just west of Cleveland, and also worked as a coach at Miami of Ohio.There still hasn’t been any word to this point as to who the Vikings might be looking at to take Priefer’s spot on Mike Zimmer’s coaching staff. I’m not sure if we’ll hear any movement on that front (or on the offensive line coach front) over the weekend, but if we hear anything we’ll have it here for you straight away.
panxing18

Return to Bug Reports